CHRISTIANITY
my daily walk
MEDICAL SCHOOL
decisions, challenges, and experiences
FOOD
reviews and cooking tips
FLICKr
photos of all things interesting and delicious!




Glorifying God through my pursuit of a medical career.
Discernment is not simply a matter of telling the difference between what is right and wrong; rather it is the difference between right and almost right.
He that deserves nothing should be content with anything.
To go to heaven, fully to enjoy God, is infinitely better than the most pleasant accommodations here.
Resolved, to live with all my might, while I do live.
Resolved, never to lose one moment of time; but improve it the most profitable way I possibly can.
CMS
Spurgeon
Spurgeon
Edwards
Edwards
Edwards

Musculoskel Final, Starcraft 2, redesign, and sleep

Comments
Finally finished the musculoskeleton block, which mainly dealt with upper and lower limb skeletal and muscle structures, innervations, and the mechanics of the nervous system with regards to the spinal cord and muscle action potentials. I was getting a little tired of memorizing muscle names, their attachments, and source of innervations, but looking back, I'm kind of amazed at the amount of information we've been able to cram in such a short amount of time!!

Anyways, with that done, we were all given a day off =) The night after the final, my friend and I finally got some Starcraft 2 playtime in. Unfortunately, his laptop was overheating and shutting down, which definitely doesn't work for online play, let alone enjoyable campaign play, so here's what we did. We went to the back of the campus library and found a window that wasn't locked closed. We pulled up a nearby desk against the wall with the open window. There, we set up our laptops, right next to a constant incoming freezing breeze. Our hands were freezing, our APM well below normal, but needless to say, we were happy to be playing some uninterrupted Starcraft 2 with no school work on our minds...

I also took some time today to improve the blog design! Hopefully you guys like it.

And I slept a lot.