CHRISTIANITY
my daily walk
MEDICAL SCHOOL
decisions, challenges, and experiences
FOOD
reviews and cooking tips
FLICKr
photos of all things interesting and delicious!




Glorifying God through my pursuit of a medical career.
Discernment is not simply a matter of telling the difference between what is right and wrong; rather it is the difference between right and almost right.
He that deserves nothing should be content with anything.
To go to heaven, fully to enjoy God, is infinitely better than the most pleasant accommodations here.
Resolved, to live with all my might, while I do live.
Resolved, never to lose one moment of time; but improve it the most profitable way I possibly can.
CMS
Spurgeon
Spurgeon
Edwards
Edwards
Edwards

Can God create a rock so big that He can't move it?

Comments
I don't have time to comment on this at the time being, but I listened to this sermon a few weeks back and wanted to share it!  I'll add more to this post on Friday after my midblock exam!

Link: Omnipotence: The Irresistable Will of God by Jonathan Rourke, August 1, 2010 (Grace Community Church)